The Peace Race is a USATF certified course — click here for certification details.
Runners can register at the packet pick up sites for the $25 fee. Runners can register the day of the event beginning at 7:30 am at the Youngstown YMCA for $30.
Elite Athletes – contact Jonathan Bolha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Packet Pickup – There will be three opportunities to pick up your packet prior to race morning:
- Thursday, October 22, 4 – 8 pm – Eastwood Mall Main Concourse, Niles
- Friday, October 23, 10 am – 8 pm – Second Sole, Boardman
- Saturday, October 24, 10 am – 6 pm – Second Sole, Boardman.
- Sunday, October 25, 7:30 – 10:00 – Race Day Packet Pickup at YMCA, Champion Street, Youngstown
- NO shirts and/or awards will be mailed out after the event.
- Bib numbers and chips assigned to runners for the Peace Race will be good for either the 2 Mile Race or the 10 K Race. If a runner elects to switch races from what they signed up for they may do so without notifying us.