The early registration fee is $25 online through this Online Registration Link (online registration closes at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, Oct 22nd) or by mailing in an entry form. Printable Entry Form Link
The Peace Race is a USATF certified course — click here for certification details.
Runners can register at the packet pick up sites (see below) for the $25 fee. Runners can register the day of the event beginning at 7:30 am at the Youngstown YMCA for $30.
Saturday, October 25th – Second Sole, Boardman — Meet Dick Beardsley and Bridget Franek!
Elite Athletes – contact Ted Rupe at email@example.com
Packet Pickup – There will be three opportunities to pick up your packet prior to race morning:
- Thursday, October 23rd, 4 – 8 pm – Eastwood Mall Main Concourse, Niles
- Friday, October 24th, 4 – 8 pm – Second Sole, Boardman
- Saturday, October 25th, 11 – 6 pm – Second Sole, Boardman. Meet Dick Beardsley and Bridget Franek!
- Sunday, October 26th, 7:30 – 9:30 – Race Day Packet Pickup at YMCA, Champion Street, Youngstown
- NO shirts and/or awards will be mailed out after the event.
- Bib numbers and chips assigned to runners for the Peace Race will be good for either the 2 Mile Race or the 10 K Race. If a runner elects to switch races from what they signed up for they may do so without notifying us.